Tuesday, October 17, 2006

All about the dating

All about the Dating



Saw this at Pilgrim's:
The Maid of Honor
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLMf)

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

Your exact opposite:
Half-cocked

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer
We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.


ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah, The 5-Night Stand, The Vapor Trail, The Bachelor

CONSIDER: The Gentleman, someone just like you.


Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid - Free Online Dating.



Hm ...

I dunno. Dating is a mystery to me. For example, I can't explain lots of things, like why no American has asked me out in 15 years ...

6 comments:

History Geek said...

I'm very amused that I got your exact opposite.

Considering my last realtionship was my ex-fiancee almost two years ago? I have no clue why it should fit me. Oh well. *G*

Rebecca said...

Hey, I'm the Maid of Honor too. I was a little surprised...

Wegie said...

Oh dear. Pushing seven years of monogamy and I'm still The Sudden Departure!

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I always think these things are a hoot! Makes me think I wouldn't want to use this place as a dating service -- although I admit that the entire idea of services turns me off!

Anonymous said...

Free Dating Service www.myfreecupid.com

Anonymous said...

Cool Dating
http://dating-bride.com