Monday, October 29, 2007

My week thus far

My week thus far


Saturday, I had a most wonderful day -- close to perfick. Sunday, I rowed with another friend because of an incredibly stupid misunderstanding. Today, I come to my office to find that it's frakkin' freezing. As in, "need my gloves" freezing. As in, "I'd turn on my space heater, but it hasn't worked since the pipes burst in my office and drowned the circuitry. SLAC won't replace it, needless to say. At the moment, I'm looking forward to 5 hours worth of classes. Yep, it's a Monday all right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, "rowed" as in rhymes with "cowed," not as in rhymes with "owed." I'm embarrassed to say that took me a minute to figure out and that I couldn't figure out how a misunderstanding led you all to head out on the water with oars.

I hope the rest of your week gets better!

Another Damned Medievalist said...

Thanks! Stuff happens.

Kelly in Kansas said...

Hang in there! The week can only get better!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Did you say "frakkin' "??

Yep. I thought you did. ;-)