Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Question about that big conference in May

Question about that big conference in May



Actually, two questions. I have a double room reserved at the conference hotel. The person I had hoped to share with can't come after all. I haven't registered, and you have to pay up front for a dorm room. So I have two questions -- does anybody know if that "can change till April 15" includes getting a refund on a dorm room?

More importantly, does anybody who knows me IRL need a roommate or personally know a likely congenial and safe N/S person who might want to share?

Please reply to my ADM e-mail or to my personal e-mail.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ADM,

I've tried emailing you at your yahoo account twice and it keeps bouncing back! I'm sorry - I didn't want you to think I hadn't replied - I would love to share a room with you at K'zoo, but I'm actually already rooming with the co-chair of my panel! But hopefully there will be a blogger meet-up and we can meet irl!!

Unknown said...

or was it hotmail that bounced back?? Ugh - I'm such a Luddite!

Another Damned Medievalist said...

Damn! Oh well, thanks! If you tried yahoo, it wasn't me!