Thank goodness it's a meme!
Squadratomagico tagged me for a meme! yay, a reason to blog. Actually, I'm working on a post about balancing teaching and writing, but I owe a very cool editor a review and will not write my post till I finish that. So this is the seven unconnected things I don't think I've revealed about myself before:
- I have a real fear of my body being disposed of before I'm really, dropped-a-house-on-me-and-saw-my-feet-curl-up dead.
- The first time I named a pet, I chose "Six Spots." I was only 2 1/2, but I was not allowed to name another pet till I was much older.
- I have met a real DC Comics super hero -- or at least an actor who played him -- when he was doing a signing (in costume) on location. I was about five, and I think this may have been my first brush with fandom.
- I was a co-founder of a Star Trek fan club in 7th grade. Our leader is now a professor of physics (he does quantum stuff) at a large midwestern university
- I once received a hand-coloured original picture from Mike Mignola as a Christmas card
- I'm comfortable riding horses in three different types of saddles, but I'm not particularly great at any of them
- I don't really do jealousy, or even envy.
Here are the (slightly modified) rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. On it.
Everybody I can think of who would do this has been tagged, so if you haven't, consider yourself obliged. Or not.
Ooh! and from Pilgrim/Heretic, another!
Your Score: Fennel
You scored 50% intoxication, 25% hotness, 75% complexity, and 25% craziness!
You are Fennel!
You're a cool cat. Crisp, clean, fresh, and extremely complicated. You're like quantum physics or modern jazz. Think Niels Bohr meets Ornette Coleman. You may look normal now, but once you sprout, you look kind of, uh, funny.
|Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|