Monday, December 31, 2007

AHA Meet-up

AHA Meet-up (eta: Saturday Morning)


In an attempt to accommodate flow, variable traffic, and lots of running in and out, we're going for the cafe option, which always works well at the Kazoo meet-ups. Through the kindness of a bloggy friend who knows the territory far better than I, a venue has been chosen:

Cafe International, 2633 Connecticut Ave, just across Connecticut from the Woodley Park metro entrance. The map in the AHA Program should suffice to get you there.

It opens at 7:00 a.m., and that's when we'll meet (early birds willing to help stake out seats are welcome!). I'll be leaving in time to get to session 96 at the Marriott at 9, but obviously people can hang out as long as they want!

ETA: Feel free to pass the message. As usual, anonymity and pseudonymity to be respected as necessary!

5 comments:

Belle said...

I'll be there, hopefully to help stake out spaces. I have an appointment at 9 too, so earlier is better for me.

Looking forward to faces!

Kelly in Kansas said...

ADM, thanks for putting this all together! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Saturday morning, right? See you there. And yes, thanks for coordinating.

french bulldog puppies said...

its been long since i saw a post that's so educative and informational. i will make sure to share this my facebook group. you can also view contents on our websites below.

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale

French Bulldog Breeders

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale Near Me

French Bulldog Puppies For adoption

French Bulldog Puppies


Blue French Bulldog Puppies

sweet dreams cattery said...

persian kittens for sale near me

British short hair kittens for sale near me
British Long hair kittens for sale near me
Maine Coon kittens for sale near me
Maine Coon kittens for adoption near me
persian kittens for sale near me