Saturday, June 25, 2005

Quick update

Quick Update


Thanks, everyone, for, well, everything!

Just so you all know:
  • Dog is OK, at least for now. Still at the nice janitor's, and he's making noises like he wants to keep her permanently. I will be sad to see her go, but kind of relieved, too, because it will/would be hard to find a place I can afford where I can keep an 80 lb. dog.
  • Class website is kind of up -- there are some wonky links, but it seems OK. Now I just need to do some prep of my own, but that's doable.
  • Book review may get turned in unproofed, as I do not plan on infringing too much on the good will of my internet colleagues. But it will be turned in Monday. Full Stop.
  • Move did go reasonably well -- still picking up mail and bits and pieces in dribs and drabs. Cats are settling in.

3 comments:

George H. Williams said...

Well, that sounds like a nice situation for the dog, after all. Good for you for taking care of her (him?).

Another Damned Medievalist said...

Her. I really hope it works out!

BrightStar (B*) said...

thanks for checking in! I hope things continue to go OK, or better than OK, even!