Wednesday, December 21, 2005

AHA Blogger Meet-up

AHA Blogger Meet-up


So far, the best time for many of us looks to be breakfast on Saturday. Does anyone know the area well enough to suggest a place? Also, if you are interested in coming, please comment or e-mail so that we can get reservations. I'm still trying to put together my own plans -- one invite for Saturday night and lunch on Friday are booked ... I'll probably be doing a scrounge through appropriate receptions, as well. Last year in Seattle, there was an awful lot of really good food that was up for grabs ;-) Hey -- I'm on a budget!

So -- the ungodly hour of 7:30 on Saturday, so that people going to the blogging talk can get there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I can see that people might want to just show up ... I'm torn because I don't want to have to fuss with reservations, but at the same time, tryting to get together when people have somewhere to be at a specific time is tough. So if there are people who are aware of good places to meet, please say womething. I'll check the info that AHA sent out, as well.

Anonymous said...

At Cliopatria, Jason Kuznicki of Positive Liberty says he plans to join us for breakfast.

Rebecca said...

I'm in.

xx said...

Nike Free Run 2 new style running shoes,
Nike Free Run womens running shoes,
Nike Free Run Plus good shoes for running,
Nike lunarglide 2 running shoes,
Nike free run 3.0 for mens,
Nike free 3.0 womens shoes,
Nike Free cheap cheap running shoes for sale.

Nike Free Run Sale online store,
Nike Free Run womens running shoes,
Nike Free Run Plus running shoes
Nike lunarglide 2 running shoes
Nike free 3.0 sale
Nike free 3.0 womens