Saturday, December 31, 2005

Blogger Breakfast

Blogger Breakfast


Ok -- does anybody know a good place to eat in Philly at 7:30 in the morning? I've made backup plans -- reserved for 10 somewhere (you'll have to check in with me or Ralph Luker or Rebecca for details), but it would be nice to find a place that also lets us see something of Philly. So far, I think we've got around 6 people who say they're coming -- I need to know soon if the reservation needs bumping up!

Cheers, and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading Terminal Market and the environs--lots of restaurants inside the market and around. And it's a great part of Philly.

Another Damned Medievalist said...

Thanks -- someone e-mailed me with that, too! I am definitely going to try it out, but also think that trying to herd blogging historians who have never met is really a lot worse than herding cats! So we're breakfasting in the slightly less cool environs of a hotel restaurant.