- Miriam Burstein is very funny
- iTunes update: I explained the horror to X. He came up with a very elegant solution that basically solves everything with the help of the Postal Service.
- I don't feel comfortable watching Laura Bush in a PSA about how to prepare for major disasters
- I am really not feeling good about proposed changes to the British Library -- especially as I'm trying to plan my first trip there this summer
- I wish Keith Olbermann were not quite so melodramatic, but I still kinda like him
- I am also feeling not so thrilled about my decision to cut my cable, but I don't need the TV, and $55 or so a month is, well, a plane ticket to see someone special in fabulous European city. Or part of a conference -- which wouldn't necessarily preclude part of the former