Sunday, April 29, 2007

Carnivalesques!

Carnivalesques!



The newest version of Carnivalesque will be appearing later today at Siris. It'll be an Early Modern version, and should be good, since Brandon always does a good job.

Then, on 24 May, Martin Rundkvist at Aardvarchaeology will be hosting an Ancient/Medieval Carnivalesque. You can send your submissions by email to arador AT algonet DOT se, or the submission form.

We're looking for hosts for the next few months, so please, e-mail me or Sharon Howard at Early Modern Notes if you're interested -- or leave a comment here or there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can host it on my food history blog. I'm reluctant to offer because I made a bit of a mess of it last time I hosted, but if you're willing to trust me, I'm willing to try again.

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I totally trust you -- we schedule things months out, and sometimes life and illness get in the way. And we need several volunteers, so once we get a few, we can negotiate between schedules.