Water Wings, please??
Hello, the blogosphere! Hello, my blogfriends! I really have not been ignoring you ... I'm just trying to catch up. So much has been happening over at What Now's, and maggie's, and B*'s, but I'm so far behind on blog reading, blog commenting and oh! work! So, my apologies. Here's my 'to do' list, in case you are all wondering what I'm up to...
- mop kitchen and bathroom floors
put away all odds and ends of clothing from conference and trip to Sleepytown clean bathroom go through huge pile of stuff on desk pay any bills I haven't yet paid
- put together reimbursement paperwork for conference
- write up conference report
- make sure I've got all my frequent flyer points
- mark three weeks' LJ contributions for upper division class
twoone week's Blackboard discussions for the two survey classes check and see what I'm supposed to be doing this week in classes
this the rest of this week's classes prepare for Big Committee meeting tomorrow check and see what's going on with search committee
- Oh yeah ... write a conference paper??????
- see if I can get out of going to reputedly worthless faculty development workshops to go to this instead. Still wondering how I got on the invite list, but happy I am
- really figure out my summer travel plans
- also, post the conference report, for those of you interested in Late Antique sorts of things.
- and send back the hard drive that crashed and would not allow re-formatting
- and see about getting the cat's teeth checked. Again.
- CRAP! TAXES!!!
So ... I'll be around, if not as visible as I'd like.