Sunday, February 19, 2006

Info from the Northeasterners

Info from the Northeasterners



I know I've got readers in the NY/NJ area. I've been invited to interview in your area. I know nothing about it, in terms of commute, geography, etc. I don't want to waste my time or theirs if I won't be able to afford to live there -- and the pay is acceptable for most parts of the country -- including where I live now. But I have a nasty feeling that it isn't so good for that part of the country. If anyone has advice, want's details, please email me at another_damned_medievalist AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

1 comment:

Ianqui said...

I don't know if your interview is in NYC, but if you think I can offer some insight, email me at ianqui AT gmail. If you feel comfortable getting specific, I can probably help a little better.