Monday, November 20, 2006

NaBloPoMo 20

NaBloPoMo 20 -- Monday RBOC


  • I need to update my blogroll. Seriously. With luck, I'll get it done this week.
  • marking. I keep finding more
  • Students. I forgot I told my early class they could come up with some ways of re-assigning points. They gave really concrete suggestions for fixing things.
  • I think I'm starting to like Heroes. I've never seen it before.
  • One of my cats has an upset stomach. If it continues, I may not get to go away for Thanksgiving
  • Did I mention the marking?
  • Most importantly, if you're still reading this, I had the most awful margaritas ever with WN and D tonight -- but the food was pretty good, I think. No really. Lime jello-y margaritas. Narsty. But mole poblano enchiladas! And let me tell you, where I last lived, mole poblano tasted like satay sauce. This was pretty decent stuff. Not enough chocolate, but decent.
  • I'm so glad The Boy is going to the vet next week to have his teeth cleaned.
  • I think I'm going to buy these

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boots are sleek!

Hope the kitty with the upset stomach gets over it soon.

Unknown said...

Yes - thoroughly sweet boots. Does the fact that you're packing to go away mean the kitty is feeling better?

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I have found no new messy and stinky presents, so I think so.