NaBloPoMo 20 -- Monday RBOC
- I need to update my blogroll. Seriously. With luck, I'll get it done this week.
- marking. I keep finding more
- Students. I forgot I told my early class they could come up with some ways of re-assigning points. They gave really concrete suggestions for fixing things.
- I think I'm starting to like Heroes. I've never seen it before.
- One of my cats has an upset stomach. If it continues, I may not get to go away for Thanksgiving
- Did I mention the marking?
- Most importantly, if you're still reading this, I had the most awful margaritas ever with WN and D tonight -- but the food was pretty good, I think. No really. Lime jello-y margaritas. Narsty. But mole poblano enchiladas! And let me tell you, where I last lived, mole poblano tasted like satay sauce. This was pretty decent stuff. Not enough chocolate, but decent.
- I'm so glad The Boy is going to the vet next week to have his teeth cleaned.
- I think I'm going to buy these