Friday, January 21, 2005

quick punch line meme

Quick Punch Line Meme


Because wolfangel suggested it. Now you know my joke sophistication level ...
Extra points if you know where I heard the first one!
Copy and replace any you don't know with a different one in bold. Oh -- and I think first lines of songs would be easier ...
  1. Doctor, can you get this man off my ass?
  2. A coconut!
  3. One's a cunning linguist
  4. I'm looking for the man who shot my paw
  5. Didn't the antlers give you bruises?
  6. Because there are blond boys, too
  7. I'm soooo drunk!
  8. No, frayed knot
  9. Yesterday, we were campaigning. Today, you voted for us!
  10. No thanks, they're carrion!


note for music fans


I'm listening to Shivaree's new album on Rhapsody. My first impression is that I really like it. I'm working (-ish), so I haven't had a chance to really listen to the lyrics, but I think I'll be burning this one, unless it turns out to be cheaper to buy the released version with liner notes ...

No comments: