Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just remind me ...

Just remind me ...


I really don't like waiting till the last minute. I was so much happier last year when I was done with my paper before I turned in my taxes on time! Good news, though -- some of the work I've done for this paper (which will not fit in, unfortunately) has turned up some really interesting stuff. So interesting, in fact, that I think it will make the basis of a decent article all by itself. I ran it by LDW, and he actually used the word 'fascinating'. W00t!

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
1,929 / 3,100
(62.2%)


update: Progress!

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,199 / 3,100
(70.9%)


Oh joy ... I may end up needing to cut

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,720 / 3,100
(87.7%)


Well, maybe not too much cutting
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
3,002 / 3,100
(96.8%)

3 comments:

Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Very cool!

That's also a good opportunity, if you know other people who will be attending your session, to "plant" a question that lets you talk about some of those ideas...

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I had not thought of that! Now, of course, I'd like to know if anyone is coming! I believe one friend from the UK will be there, so that he can mock me and then take me drinking after, since I think my session is over at some ridiculous hour. And I'm hoping Cranky will be there... and of course, the folks going to the Early Medievalists' dinner are forgiven if they don't show.

medieval woman said...

way to go!!