Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it's baaack!

it's baaaack!!



Well, so all of a sudden I realised that I had crunched all of our assessment numbers, but hadn't actually entered them into the computer to be stored forever into our accreditation records. Interesting thing. Turns out the numbers I crunched don't match up to what we say we're tracking. So ... I'm guessing I have one more task to add to my increasing OMG, the semester hasn't started and I haven't worked on the book, I now need to write an article draft by the end of the year, I owe a book review that is so late it may have been forgotten, helping organize a panel for K'zoo and an abstract for Leeds, and syllabi?????

OY.

It does not help that I've been going through that 'oh, wait, I am now senior faculty, wth?' thing since I got back.

so yeah, assessment.

Still, one of my goals this year, along with getting to the gym and getting that personal life that Superdean suggested I might want? is to blog a little more thoughtfully, and a little more often. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha personal life yeah, well, I've given up on that till October I think. May your luck be better...