Tagged by Medieval Woman ...
Go here and look through random quotes until you find 5 that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Repost in your journal and tag 5 friends.
- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
- That cannot be safe which is not honourable. Cornelius Tacitus (55 AD - 117 AD)
- God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time. Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, "Good Omens"
- Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things. Dan Quayle (1947 - ), 11/30/88
- I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. James Madison (1751 - 1836)
And, of course, my freebie --- I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.
consider yourselves tagged!
already been tagged. Love the Gaiman/Pratchett!
These are great - especially the Quayle one... :)
I love Spike!!
Rebecca -- how can you not? I'm glad you recognised it!
You do know that I'm a mad Buffy fan, right? I can watch some episodes and know all the lines. :)
Post a Comment