Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Awards!

Awards!



As in, Janice nominated me for one!



1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I'm not going to nominate anybody who has already been nominated, if I can help it. So here are mine: Quod She, A Corner of 10th c. Europe, Modern Medieval, Adventures of Notorious, PhD, Girl Scholar, Playing School, Irreverently, Chapati Mystery, Early Modern Notes, Cranky Professor. These are all people who have either been instrumental in my blogging at the beginning and/or have kept me blogging even when I've thought about giving up.

Speaking of which, I think I missed my Bloggiversary again -- SIX YEARS, PEOPLE!!!

Also, yesterday was an anniversary of sorts -- ironically, the same sort of thing happened this year. *sigh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is nicely ironic! I today finished a post responding to someone else nominating me for this same shiny and as you'll see when I put that up, edited to allow for this as well, it mentions you right back. If I'd only got there first :-) Thankyou for the compliment though; keeping you blogging is an effect I don't mind having even if I've no idea how I helped...

Sharon said...

Thank you!

Dr. Virago said...

Thanks!

Jeffrey Cohen said...

Happy six years! In blog years, that is well beyond an eon.

Another Damned Medievalist said...

Makes me feel old!

Unknown said...

Greetings,
This email announces the launching of a blog that should be of interest to literary humanists who desire to move beyond the status quo or simply want the tools and/or animus to critique it.

http://inthemedievalmuddle.blogsome.com


yours,
Administrator, Inthemedievalmuddle